Steve had to go to a work Halloween party, so I took Nolan trick or treating with some friends from next door who just had a baby. I was exhausted and crampy, and the mama next door is recovering from a c-section, so we slowly waddled our way around the neighborhood. The kids had a blast, and we were all happy to fall into bed after an hour or so. I love trick or treating, it's so fun wandering around in the dark with the neighbors.
A year ago Nolan asked if he could be Darth Vader for Halloween. I told him no, he had to wait until he was 5. And of course he remembered, so I had to make good on my promise. I'd rather he went as a fuzzy bunny rabbit or something, but he's a genuine destruction-loving boy (which I'll admit is still totally alien to me). We bought him the mask and light saber, and made him a shirt and cape. He looked awesome but the mask was too big, so he looked more like a bobble-head Darth Vader, it was hilarious.
This weekend Nolan spent a lot of time playing Guitar Hero with his dad. He's finally mastering the two-handed game - it's pretty tricky. I love the look on his face in these pictures.






No comments:
Post a Comment