I am 35 weeks pregnant. And I can feel my body breaking down ... I've been waiting for these end of pregnancy symptoms because they were so pronounced with Nolan's pregnancy. So having them show up now is uncomfortable, but also reassuring that I am in fact close to the end. This pregnancy has been challenging at times, but relatively comfortable considering. I don't even have the "I'm ready for this to be over" feeling, but I can tell my body is.
35 weeks. That's crazy. Last night my doula said "at 37 weeks the baby could come at any time". Crap! I'd better get the car seats in the cars, and the crib set up, and her clothes washed... Next weekend I'll start tackling these things.
I'm far more nervous about leaving work - am I ready, is the department ready, are those numbskulls ready? But oh well, my maternity leave starts on Thanksgiving and that's that.
This is the fun and exciting time. I've prepared my body and mind for the birth. I've studied hypnobabies and it's been wonderful. I've made cute baby things and her dresser is stocked.
Counting down... cross your fingers for a Thanksgiving baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment