I thought I should update this blog since I'm not quite as crabby as I was when I wrote the last post. Well, I'm still crabby but now it's because I am big and pregnant, and not because I'm all riled up about sexism and motherhood.
Some news...
Mr. Steve got a very exciting job promotion this month! He broke through the glass ceiling of behavior health management, after 10+ years in the industry. He's so thrilled. Plus now we get to see him every night for dinner! Hurray! In the 8 years we've been married he's never worked a normal 9-5 schedule. We are very excited.
Nolan is adjusting to Kindergarten a little slower than I anticipated. But he's making friends and seems much more settled that just a week ago. I'm so glad we've had so much time to help him get acclimated to the new schedule, new setting, new chaos before this little one comes.
Love you all,
N
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicole, I am so excited for you guys, new baby on her way, cutting back on work, and the promotion for Steve! That is so amazing! I know you will be great at freelancing and enjoy the schedule so much more. We would still love to see you and Nolan one of these days. Blessings!
Sharon
Post a Comment